+268 2404 7653/4464

All complaints must be lodged in writing with your non-bank FSP before we can begin our investigation into your complaint.

If you are still not satisfied with your non-bank FSP’s response to your complaint or if they have not responded to your complaint within 30 days from the date you lodged it, then you may lodge your complaint with the OFS provided we have seen proof that your matter has been initially raised with your non-bank FSP.

If you would like to lodge a complaint with us you can download our complaint form (in English or SiSwati) and forward us sworn copies of your form via fax, post or email together with any supporting documents and/or information relevant to the Complaint.

Alternatively you can call us or come to our offices for a consultation.

A complaint form may be completed at our offices or forwarded by fax, post or email together with all the relevant documents.

To find out more about the types of complaints we cannot deal with and the Rules and restrictions that may apply – for example, on the time limits for bringing a complaint- please contact our offices directly.