+268 2404 7653/4464

A complaint is a specific grievance relating to authorised financial services.

Who can bring a Complaint?

The OFS can only receive complaints between a non-bank FSP and a consumer who can be either:

  • Any person (s) including all those acting as a lawful representative or personal individual;
  • Any business;
  • Corporate trustee/Management Board/administrator of a self-managed retirement fund;
  • A club or incorporated association;
  • Policy holder of a group life or general insurance. and / or
  • A stakeholder as defined in Section 2 of the Financial Services Regulatory Act, 2010.

Against whom can a Complaint be Lodged?

Your complaint may be against a:-

Central Securities Depository Collective Investment Scheme Credit Bureau
Dealer Representative of a Dealer Fund Administrator
Insurance Agent Insurance Broker Insurer
Investment Advisor Pawnbroker Medical Aid Scheme
Medical Aid Scheme Provider Nominee Pension Fund
Retirement Fund Provident Fund Securities Exchange
Trustee of a Retirement Fund Representative of an Investment Advisor Manager of a Collective Investment Scheme